With this HP Officejet all-in-one printer, you can print documents and photos using your smartphone and the HP Smart app, as well as set up and connect your printer. It has an all-in-one printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine as part of its multifunctionality. The HP Officejet 5252 all-in-one printer can handle all of your office’s demands, and to make printing even simpler, it also includes a 2.2-inch mono touchscreen and a mobile app. Additionally, it includes automatic 2-sided printing, which decreases the amount of paper used and the size and weight of important papers. You can print with the help of this wifi printer’s 35-page auto document feeder and reliable, steady wifi connectivity. With the help of this HP Officejet 5252 Wireless Printer Manual, you can configure your printer and finish installing the necessary drivers and ink.
1. Manual for the HP Officejet 5252 Wireless Printer
To quickly set up and install your HP Officejet 5252 printer, read this handbook for the HP Officejet 5252 wireless printer. The HP Officejet 5252 ink installation process is also covered in this manual’s download and installation instructions for your printer. Ensure sure to carefully read the directions to ensure the installation of your HP Officejet 5252 wireless printer.
2. How to Install the Printer Driver for the HP Officejet 5252:
The steps following should follow you download the HP Officejet 5252 printer driver:
Installation with a CD
- Just make sure you have the appropriate CD or DVD driver for your HP Officejet 5252 printer.
- Insert your Mac’s or PC’s CD driver.
- Allow the CD to run on your computer or PC.
- Run the setup file to get started, then adhere to the installation wizard’s prompts.
- Continue to adhere to the on-screen instructions until they are finished.
- You must connect the HP Officejet 5252’s USB cord to the computer cable.
- Stay with the operation after waiting a short while for the computer or PC to identify the HP Officejet 5252 printer.
- Remember to complete the installation process by entering the wizard with all of the values.
- Try printing a paper to see if the printer is functional.
Setup file-based installation
- Visit the HP website’s official page and download the necessary printer driver.
- When the setup file is finished, you can start running it.
- The installation wizard opens when you run the setup file. You should follow the instructions there.
- To complete the installation, adhere to the prompts that appear on the screen.
- Use the USB connector to connect the HP Officejet 5252 printer to your computer or PC.
- Delay a short while to make sure the printer is connected to the computer.
- Always complete sure to finish the installation information by entering out the Setup Wizard with all necessary data.
- Verify the printer’s functionality.
3. Wireless Setup for HP Officejet 5252 Printer
To complete the HP Officejet 5252 printer’s wireless setup, follow to the steps below:
- Remove the printer from the packaging.
- Follow the setup instructions for the HP Officejet 5252.
Install the print cartridges after plugging in the printer’s power cable and turning it on. Complete the printer’s initialization procedure to finish.
- Both your printer and wireless router must support the WPS pushbutton mode. Consult the user manuals for your wireless router and printer.
- The wireless router must have a physical WPS push button.
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
- To use WPS to connect your wireless printer to your wireless router, turn on the WPS pushbutton mode on your printer.
- As soon as possible, press the WPS button on your router.
- Select the wireless network of your choice from the list that appears.
- Enter the wireless network password.
Your wireless configuration is complete.
4. How to connect up a computer to work with an HP Officejet 5252 printer?
To complete the wireless connection between your printer and computer, follow the steps below:
- Confirm that you are aware of the data that your network configuration needs and enter it when prompted.
- Click the Add a printer button in the printer list located under the device settings.
- Select Show wifi Direct from the drop-down option.
- After turning on the printer, go back to the computer and choose the Add device menu item.
- When a popup box appears, enter the password and the necessary information for the printer.
- After right-clicking and accessing the item you wish to print, choose File from the drop-down menu and then select Print.
- You have successfully configured your wifi printer.
5. Installation and Replacement of HP Officejet 5252 Ink
To complete the installation of your HP Officejet 5252 Printer Ink, follow the steps below:
- Switching the printer on.
- Stuff the input tray with white paper that is plain.
- Gently raise the ink cartridge access door using the knobs on either side of the printer until it locks into place.
- There will be a small leftward tack in the carriage.
- Do not enter the carriage until it is still and silent.
- Lift the top of the ink cartridge slot to release the ink cartridge.
- The initial step is to remove the brand-new ink cartridge from its packaging. Make sure to only touch the ink cartridge’s black plastic.
- Remove the ink cartridge’s plastic film in its entirety.
- Place the ink cartridge into the slot so that the nozzles face the printer and snap it into place.
- To keep the ink cartridge in place, close the cover of the cartridge slot.
- Repeat these steps to install the second ink cartridge if necessary.
- Close the door that leads to the ink cartridges.
- The printer automatically creates an alignment sheet when you change the ink cartridges.
- Wait for the alignment page to come out of the printer before moving on.
- Press OK on the control panel once the printer has placed the ink cartridges.
6. connect up the Mac’s wifi to the HP Officejet 5252 printer.
To connect your Mac to your HP Officejet 5252 printer over wifi, follow the steps below:
- Before continuing, make sure your network connection is steady.
- Find out the network’s password and other relevant information.
- Establish a secure and reliable connection between your Mac and the wireless network.
- From the control panel, select the wireless option.
- Enter the wireless setup wizard using the network name and password.
- Download and installation of the HP Officejet 5252 printer software are both possible.
- Install HP Easy Scan on your Mac by simply inserting the CD.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen to finish the procedure.
7. Install WiFi on Windows and connect the HP Officejet 5252 printer
To connect your Windows computer’s HP Officejet 5252 printer to wifi, follow the steps below:
- Have information to all relevant data, including the network name and password.
- Check that the router and printer are close to one another and that your computer has a strong network connection.
- Select Wireless from the control panel, then click Open Wireless Setup Wizard.
- From the list of potential network names, select your network.
- Enter the wireless network password.
- Repeat the instructions displayed on the printer’s main screen.
- Open the downloaded HP Officejet 5252 printer software after the download is finished.
- After which, choose the proper kind of connection to complete the installation.
8. connect an Android or iOS device to the HP Officejet 5252 printer through WiFi
To connect your Android or iOS device to your HP Officejet printer over wifi, simply follow the steps below:
- Join the same wifi network with your Android or iOS smartphone and printer.
- Update or install the Android smartphone’s HP Print Service Plugin.
- To turn on the plugin, navigate to Settings, find HP Print Service, and turn it on.
- Open the item you want to print, then click the Menu button and choose Print from the drop-down menu.
- If your app doesn’t have a print option, use the share button or look for a share option in the export menu to select the Print symbol or the HP Print Service Plugin.
Touch the Down arrow on the preview screen to see the printer list, then select the HP Officejet 5252 to print across the network using wifi Direct.
- Tap the Down arrow to change any print settings, such as the paper size or orientation.
- From the drop-down option, choose Print.